Important Information for Patients
For the safety of other patients and our team members, please reschedule if you
- have not been feeling well.
- have or recently had any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- have been in contact with someone with known or suspected Coronavirus/COVID-19.
What We Are Doing
- We are committed to ensuring our clinics are not only following proper protocol but taking extra precautions for sanitizing and disinfecting treatment tables, pillows, exercise equipment, waiting rooms, doors and general areas to maintain safe and healthy environments.
- Our therapists will wash their hands between each patient encounter.
- We will be limiting the number of patients in the clinic at one time.
- A private treatment room is available by request.
- We ask that all family, friends or visitors wait outside or in the car.
The most effective way to stay healthy and minimize the spread of infection is to follow the best health practices as recommended by the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.